Universal Messaging Suite™
Email is still one of the most popular Internet applications and it is an important communication tool. Email remains a strategic center around which a service provider can build an expanded messaging user experience including, PC-to-mobile messaging, voice communication, user content generation and community interaction. Integration of in-house messaging services with third-party “in the cloud” services can improve a service provider’s relevance as well as provide new revenue opportunities. Converged communications, content and community are vital to a complete messaging solution.
The Universal Messaging Suite™ Rich Mail product is a complete, full-featured user interface for the Email Mx messaging service. Rich Mail is a seamlessly integrated environment that is fully customizable and easily interfaced to other modules and services. It enables service providers to generate revenue, grow their subscriber base, introduce new services and provide convergent applications. Built on a flexible widget-based framework, Rich Mail also enables subscribers to extensively personalize their messaging experiences.
- Increased revenue and service exposure - Providers can monetize next-generation messaging services with added functionality such as; Advertising insertions: banner ads, in-message advertising, Voice calling: increased adoption of VoIP and video calling using click-to-call, Service-mix exposure: TV previews, TV Guide, voicemail, and Information services: location, traffic, news.
- Faster time to market - Rich Mail enables providers to upgrade and evolve individual applications with the solution’s widget framework, reducing time to market of new services.
- Customization through its open platform and standard support - Rich Mail allows providers to easily add their own widgets to the same page through the use of the solution’s open standards, extending reach and driving value-added personalized services.
- Better user experience leading to better user satisfaction - The Rich Mail communication hub and user interface allows users to fulfill all their messaging needs in one central location with advanced features such as Drag and Drop and dynamic update. The user experience includes: E-mail from all accounts including Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail; Messaging to mobile (SMS/MMS); Active Sync and IMAP-based mobile E-mail; Address Book and Calendar; Social network content and messaging interactions (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Linked-in).
- AJAX based - Web applications are able to make quick, incremental updates to the solution’s user interface (UI) without reloading the entire browser page.
- Open Source widget framework - Rich Mail can easily be expanded with service provider-specific experience through the use of an Open Source Widget Framework.
- Single user interface for all messaging components - View email, SMS, MMS and voice messages in one single user interface.
- Intuitive editor - Compose and send SMS, MMS or Email.
- Remote account support - View and manage e-mail from remote accounts (i.e. Hotmail, Yahoo or any other POP/IMAP accounts).
- Voicemail support - Full voicemail capabilities, including message management.
- Personal contact data - Easily organize and maintain personal contact data.
- Calendar - Manage appointments and tasks through a calendar.
- Content management - Manage content in online storage and share this content within the community.
- Integration with social sites - View and interact with Facebook and Twitter streams.
- Webkit support - Manage mobile applications for smartphone based on a Webkit application.
- ActiveSync support - Supports mobile sync.
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.