Universal Messaging Suite™
Network Message Store™
The Network Message Store, Openwave Messaging’s innovative, fully scalable, stateless message store, previously an embedded component of Openwave Messaging’s Universal Messaging Suite, is available as a stand-alone product.
The Network Message Store provides service providers and telcos with message storage functionality in a packaged product that can be easily integrated into other communication platforms, and is ideally suited for CPM, RCS, Email, Voicemail and other messaging and data storage needs.
The Network Message Store leverages the latest distributed computing technologies to deliver exceptional messaging performance. It delivers 5 9’s availability, supports geo-redundancy, integrates with the new scale-out storage architectures to ensure limitless scale for data growth, and runs seamlessly on commodity hardware. It provides service providers and telcos the power of a limitless message store with high performance and low cost.
- Support for REST based APIs
- Shared-nothing architecture with no single-point-of-failure
- Automatic data synchronization with multiple end user devices
- Data failover support for automatic transfer to alternative message stores on
hardware or software failure conditions
- 64 bit application support - utilizes large addressable memory and supports
sophisticated cache techniques
- Full IPv4/IPv6 support
- IMAP, SMTP and POP support
- Standards compliant with open interfaces
- Flexibility in deployment – supporting on premise, private cloud and cloud
The Network Message Store provides innovative message store functionality in
a packaged product that can be easily integrated into other communications
platforms. It is priced on a per mailbox cost and data storage per instance, runs
on Linux, and works seamlessly on any commodity hardware.