Universal Messaging Suite™
Mx 9 Messaging Platform
Mx 9 is our open, carrier-grade, white-label multi-channel messaging platform developed to meet today and tomorrow’s messaging and communication challenges.
Email remains a valuable and trusted tool that users rely on to communicate with friends and family, and usage continues to grow.
Major over-the-top providers understand that driving massive adoption of their integrated messaging applications enables them to gain customer mindshare and introduce additional value-added services, which they can monetize.
Email represents the same solid foundation for Service Providers to build more significant subscriber relationships and an ideal launchpad to integrate new Multi-Channel Messaging, Communication, Collaboration and Productivity services into their own branded offerings, helping to increase customer mindshare and monetize their own assets.
But, if Service Providers want to provide successful messaging services to their subscribers, their messaging platform must deliver:
- Carrier-Grade Reliability & Rock-Solid Performance
- Cost Efficient Storage Infrastructure & Open API’s
- Intuitive & Engaging Digital Lifestyle Experiences
- Seamless Access from Smartphone, Tablet & Desktop Devices
To meet these challenges and compete with OTT providers who are contesting for the same customer mindshare, Mx 9 has been developed to help Service Provider’s deliver successful, branded multi-channel messaging and communication services to their subscribers.
Our Mx 9 Messaging Platform ensures success by addressing a number of key issues in the areas of Reliability, Storage Growth, Revenue, FutureProofing and Total Cost of Ownership of consumer messaging and communication services.
- Service Reliability – delivering carrier-grade reliability and performance for tens of millions of active users
- Storage Growth – integrated software-defined storage infrastructure that can reduce storage costs by as much as 50-70% when compared to traditional storage hardware
- Application Flexibility – providing maximum openness and flexibility to enable service providers to integrate new applications, target new audiences and generate new revenues from value-added services
- Future Proof Experiences – full integration with our white-label applications enabling service providers to deliver a multi-channel messaging and digital lifestyle environment for their users across smartphone, tablet and desktop devices
- Reduced TCO – Mx 9 helps service provider customers manage the above factors successfully, directly contributing to reducing TCO for the provision of messaging services to their subscribers
- Runs on lower cost commodity hardware
- Improved availability, resilience and manageability
- Designed for very large mailbox sizes
- Data caching for faster load, sort and search (load time independent of mailbox size)
- Open and flexible access to service data via REST API’s enabling integration of messaging with other services (e.g. webRTC, cloud storage, social networking)
- Redundancy mechanisms to ensure “no downtime” repair and upgrade
- Each layer (application, service & storage layers) scales independently
- Storage nodes can be added on the fly
- Multiple copies of user data ensures no single point of failure
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com