Openwave Messaging’s Managed Hosted Solutions provide service providers operational flexibility and efficiency. The Managed Hosted Solution helps services providers minimize large upfront investments in infrastructure and support, easily scale to meet peak demand, and reduce operating costs. Openwave Messaging Managed Hosted Solutions can offer service providers a carrier-grade platform from the day the service is launched.
Openwave Messaging’s Managed Hosted Solutions offers service providers:
- Carrier-grade Openwave Messaging services
- Ability to use resources to focus on customer relations – not on technology
- Short time-to-revenue for new services
- Freedom from dealing with technological complexities
- Cost effective OPEX Model
- No investment in real-estate or technical equipment
- Expenses always in proportion to service growth
- Quickly scales to meet customer demand
- Reduced internal support costs
- Guaranteed SLA
Openwave Messaging’s Managed Hosted Solutions delivers the following services:
Managing messaging platforms is Openwave Messaging’s business. With more than 8 years of experience delivering Managed Services, Openwave Messaging helps our customers understand the core elements of their messaging platform and implement a strategy to improve performance, capacity, and reliability.
- Carrier Class Service Level Commitment of 99.99% Availability
- 24x7x365 Dedicated Managed Solution Operations and Management
- System status reports and capacity planning
- ITIL v3 certified engineers
- SAS70 Type 2 Audit Certification Compliance
Simple Hosted Messaging
A professional email hosting for personal or business domain names. The Simple Hosted Messaging platform provides the same level of service that is provided from our Managed Services offering with:
- Free setup
- Free Webmail
- Anti-Spam and Anti-Virus
- Web Based Provisioning Tool
- Email wherever you are, whenever you need it.
Tru4 Hosted Managed Service
For customers requiring a personalized email experience that includes an integrated provisioning stream the Tru4 Hosted Managed Service offers a higher level of service.
- Email Mx, Rich Mail, Edge Gx and AS/AV.
- Over 12 years of seamless IMAP Migrations customized to meet business needs.
- 24X7X365 fully managed solution operations and management
- Application, database, system, sustaining engineering, service assurance
- Single point of responsibility with Openwave Messaging accountability
- Carrier Class Service Level Availability of 99.99%, plus 8 KPI’s for platform and service response times, and correction intervals.
- Predictable fees invoiced on a monthly or quarterly basis
- System upgrades as necessary to maintain capacity and performance
Tru5 Hosted Managed Service
For customers demanding the most from a Managed Service platform the Tru5 Hosted Managed Service offers:
- True 99.999% availability through exclusive stateless messaging architecture
- No scheduled downtimes
- Disaster recovery and geo-redundancy options
Additional hosted services offered by Openwave Messaging include:
Provides a centralized communication hub. Rich Mail enables subscribers to personalize their messaging experience with services such as integrated messaging (all emails including external accounts, voicemail), address book and calendar, social networking, and content sharing with Facebook, Linked-in, etc.
Built on Openwave Messaging’s Mx Messaging Platform, OVM offers a fully featured and flexible voice messaging solution. OVM supports voice call processing through a fully scripted telephony, web and speech user interface. OVM allows service providers to offer large-scale, carrier-grade IP voice messaging services using state-of-the-art IP, SIP, VoiceXML and CCXML technologies.
Openwave Messaging’s Multimedia Messaging Service Center (MMSC) is a flexible, complete, carrier-scale multimedia-messaging platform that provides a superior user experience across multiple handsets and devices. The MMSC is architected as a distributed IP-based system whose mechanisms for inter-system and inter-process communications have been carefully designed and tested in many carrier-scale deployments to deliver superior scalability, reliability, high availability and performance. It is compliant to the OMA, 3GPP and 3GPP2 standards
Provides carrier-grade spam, phishing and virus protection
Web Based Provisioning Interface: Enables customers to manage their own email accounts
Allows the service provider’s provisioning system to provision new email customers via an LDAP interface. Also supports modifications and deletions of accounts.
Openwave Messaging’s Hosted Solutions are delivered from well-planned, strategically located data centers in Toronto and Amsterdam that include:
- Onsite Security for authorized personnel
- 24x7x365 CCTV Monitored
- Multiple Tier 1 upstream providers
- Network uptime commitment of 100%
- Local Redundant power
- N+1 Backup power systems
- Fire detection and suppression systems
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.