The Global Customer Support (GCS) team is a service provider focused support organization. We offer two specific types of service; product support and value-added professional services. The support team is a global organization that operates 24x7. We strive to deliver exceptional service and truly believe our customer always comes first.
If you are an existing customer and want to login to your support portal click here.
The GCS team members are product area experts and provide comprehensive support services. They are responsible for the following core key deliverables that our customers expect from us.
- World class SLAs for coverage hours, response and restoration times
- Access to patch and maintenance releases of software
- 24x7 Hotline support, with direct access to a support resource
- Access to configuration management, capacity management, monitoring and reporting tools
- Access to the 24x7 Support Portal that includes a wealth of documentation and knowledge article
Value Added Services
The GCS team provides customizable value added services. These services can be tailored to each customer’s individual situation and include the following options.
- Near Site Support Engineer
- Local Language Support
- Designated Liaison
- Multi-Vendor Single Point of Contact
- Multi-Vendor Single Point of Responsibility
- On-Site Operational Support Engineer
- Operational Health Check
- Performance Health Check
- Operational Training Class
- Production Readiness Assessment
- Service Level Agreement (SLA)
The team is made up Support Engineers from all regions of the world. We operate a Follow the Sun Support model and ensure technical expertise on hand during daylight hours across the world. We consistently score above 80% in customer satisfaction across the globe, due to the high touch support model, and wealth of experience in the support team.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com.