We invite you to join Openwave Messaging and help us change the Messaging world!
Working at Openwave Messaging is an opportunity to be at the forefront of a dynamic industry. We are delivering a world class, next generation converged messaging platform with cloud and social integration capabilities. We have a global presence and great employees. Openwave Messaging is a results-oriented workplace where initiative is valued, accomplishments are rewarded and the goal is clear: to be the world's leading messaging software solutions provider.
The company has a set of core values that it believes in:
- Customers First: Successful companies come from successful customers.
- Respect Individuals: Treat people with respect in all communications.
- Communication and Teamwork: Communicate within and between teams.
- Own It: Empower employees to do their jobs.
- Aim High: Never stop focusing on innovating, improving and making things better - internally and externally.
- Get Stuff Done: Deliver results.
Our employees promote an innovative and fun culture, making our people the foundation of our company.
Openwave is an Equal Employment Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer that complies with all US, European and African federal and state laws regarding non-discrimination.
We are looking for talented, passionate people. We are located in Silicon Valley in centrally located Redwood City, California and have offices around the world. If you think you’re interested in learning more, please review our job openings by clicking on the positions listed below. Please send an email noting the position you are applying for and your resume to: email@example.com.
1) Technical Product Manager: Openwave Messaging is looking for a seasoned Senior Technical Product Manager to work in the areas of messaging, apps, and cloud services. The role will involve engaging with a highly talented team of people involved in delivering next generation infrastructure services. As a Product Manager, you will be the owner of a suite of products, you will be responsible for conceptualizing, planning, and launching new products and features, and you will lead the efforts to create great solutions that exceed customer expectations and also build long term value for the company.
2) Technical Lead Platform Engineering: Openwave Messaging is looking for a hands-on technical lead who will be directly responsible for the overall direction, delivery and success of the next generation Open Services based messaging infrastructure. As Technical Lead you will lead a small (three to eight) person team of on-site and offshore engineers to deliver highly scalable and reliable messaging solutions that are at the core of all our products. The position reports to the Sr. Manager, Platform Engineering.
3) Software Architect: Openwave Messaging is looking for a hands-on Software Architect who will be directly responsible for partnering with product management, professional services and engineering functions to define and drive the technical vision of the product roadmap. In this role you will mentor and engage engineers (local and remote) to deliver with technical purity, architectural correctness and innovative design. The position reports to the VP, Engineering.
Benefits & Perks
Openwave Messaging provides comprehensive, balanced and competitive benefits designed to meet the diverse needs of our employees.
- Medical: Eligible employees have the choice of four CIGNA plans.
- Dental: The dental plan, administered through CIGNA, allows employees and their dependents to choose from a large network of dentists.
- Vision: The vision plan, Eye Med, is available to all eligible employees and their dependents.
- Life Insurance and AD&D
- 12 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Free Gym Membership at Pacific Shores gym for our Redwood City employees